Friday, June 22, 2012

To BB or not to BB...

So, as my sisters and I walked into Sephora I had originally planned on purchasing the NARS blush/bronzer duo but after my sister told me she had found a BB cream and after learning what it was I decided to try one out for myself. I bought the Boscia BB cream and I can honeslty say that I do not regret buying it one bit! If you don't know what BB creams are they're basically a primer, foundation, moisturizer, and sunblock all in one. BB creams originated in Asian countries and were used to help repair laser and/or surgery treated facial skin. At first I thought the BB cream wouldn't work that well for me because I have blemishes and acne prone skin so I didn't think it would give me enough coverage but it really does conceal everything very well and the best part is how light and natural it feels as opposed to foundation. I do still dab concealer on the areas I feel could use a little more coverage but that's is just for my preference. I also tried the BB cream my sister bought, which was the Dr. Jart+, but I didn't like that one as much as I liked the Boscia BB cream. The Dr. Jart+ BB cream, I feel, is for lighter skin tones. When I tried it on it made my face too white and it didn't blend as it said it would. (Most BB creams are "self adjusting to all skin types.") I do recomend the Boscia BB cream because I had a good experience with it and to me, it did everything it advertised it would. It may not work for other people but that's just because everyone has different skin.

                                                                                                          -xoxo Urssula






No comments:

Post a Comment