Monday, June 18, 2012

Striped Sunday

First, I would like to say Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there! This is what I wore to a small family get together at my uncle's house. I decided to pair this striped dress with this red blazer so it would give the outfit a pop of color and to keep it casual I chose sandals rather than heels.

                                                                                                                  -xoxo Urssula








My Outfit:
Dress-Forever21
Blazer-Forever21
Shoes-TJ Maxx
Watch-Micheal Kors
Purse-Ross

2 comments:

  1. pretty colors!!luv your style and the way you put clothes together. I would really appreciate it if you checked out my blog too @
    www.fashionappetizer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I checked it out. I really like your DIY corkboard jewelry holder! (:

      Delete