Saturday, June 23, 2012

From day to night

There are many different ways to style one piece of clothing and here I show how I took one shirt from a casual day outfit to a more glamorous night outfit with the help of a few other pieces of clothing.  (Very brief description thanks to my bf who wouldn't let me concentrate. lol)

                                                                                                                          -xoxo Urssula



DAY OUTFIT












My Outfit:
Blouse-Forever21
Shorts-Marshalls
Shoes-Forever21
Purse-Forever21
Accessories-Forever21




NIGHT OUTFIT







My Outfit:
Blouse-Forever21
Blazer-Forever21
Jeans-Forever21
Shoes-Ross
Clutch-Target
Accessories-Forever21

*Nail Polish-Essie "Lapiz of Luxury"



2 comments:

  1. o wow nice color combo. I rlly luv all of it!! Do you know what color shirt that is ...its nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it! The color of the shirt is aqua.

      Delete